Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 30/5/2016
These Terms do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with us. If you are using the Services on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf and that such entity agrees to be responsible to us if you or such entity violates these Terms.
We reserve the right to change or revise these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending an email notification, providing notice through the Services or updating the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these Terms. By continuing to access or use the Services or purchase products or services from us following the posting of any changes to these Terms, you confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms. We encourage you to review these Terms frequently to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply when you access and use the Services and purchase products or services from us.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Services are not targeted toward or intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you (a) are 18 years of age or older; (b) have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services or engaged in any activity that could result in suspension or removal from the Services; and (c) have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and that doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
3. Registration and Accounts
In order to access and use certain areas or features of the Services, including to make any purchases, you will need to register for an account. When registering as a member, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete account information; (b) maintain and promptly update your account information as necessary; (c) maintain the security of your password and accept all risks of unauthorized access to your account and the information you provide to us; and (d) notify us immediately if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the Services or your account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Terms of Sale
These Terms govern the purchase and sale of products and services from and by Lumikasa through the Services.
- 4.1 Pricing and Availability
- All prices of the products are shown in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and taxes are included. Shipping and handling charges are free for Jabodetabek area and additional charges applies for others. All products and services are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, cancel all or any part of an order, and discontinue products and services without notice, even if you have already placed your order. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- 4.2 Payment and Billing Information
- Providing a credit card, bank transfer or other payment method that we accept, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and that you authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the total amount of your purchase (including any applicable taxes and other charges). If the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, we will notify you and your order may be suspended or cancelled if you do not resolve the issue promptly. In the event that you want to change or update payment information associated with your online Lumikasa account, you can do so at any time by logging into your account and editing your payment information. You acknowledge that the amount billed may vary due to promotional offers, changes to your order or changes in applicable taxes or other charges, and you authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the corresponding amount.
- 4.3 Cancelling or Changing an Order
- You may cancel or make changes to your order as long as your request is made within thirty (30) minutes of completing your purchase. To cancel or change an order, call us at 021-26608272 during business hours or email us at email@example.com.
- 4.4 Errors
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors; however, we do not warrant that all product and service descriptions, photographs, pricing and other information are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. In the event of an error, whether on the Services, at a physical retail location, in an order confirmation or in processing an order or delivering a product or service, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged. Your sole remedy in the event of an error is to cancel your order and obtain a refund as a store credit.
- 4.5 Shipping and Handling
- You agree to pay any shipping and handling charges presented to you at the time you make a purchase if there is any. We reserve the right to increase, decrease, add or eliminate shipping and handling charges from time to time, but we will provide notice of the charges applicable to you before you make your purchase. When you purchase a product from us, any shipping times we provide are estimates only and actual delivery dates may vary.
- Title to, and the risk of loss for, all products pass to you upon delivery to you. For more information about our shipping policies, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.
- 4.6 Damaged or Missing Products
- Upon receipt of your order, please inspect your package. If you receive a damaged product, Lumikasa will replace the product or issue a refund as a store credit (including shipping charges) at no cost to you. Simply contact us to let us know what happened at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that you observe significant damage to the product’s outer packaging, please reject the shipment and have the carrier return it. If there is minor damage to the packaging, please indicate this when you sign for the shipment.
- Please note that some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer, and others are shipped to our warehouse first for repackaging. As a result, your purchases may arrive in multiple shipments. Please visit the “Orders” section of your online Lumikasa account to track the status of your orders. If all of your shipments have been delivered and you are still missing products, please Contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- 4.7 Returns and Refunds
- We accept returns and issue refunds for certain products that are returned to us in an unused and re-saleable condition within 14 days of receipt. Note that some products are not eligible for return. You can find out if a product is eligible for return by reviewing the product description on the Services, your order confirmation email or the order details page in the “Orders” section of your online Lumikasa account. Products marked “final sale” are not eligible for return.
- In the event that we issue a refund, we will credit the payment method you used to purchase the product, but note that we will not refund the original shipping fees and that return shipping will be deducted from your credit. For more information about returns, including return shipping fees.
“Lumikasa,” the LUMIKASA logo and any other Lumikasa product or service names, logos or slogans that may appear on the Services or products are trademarks of Lumikasa and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. You may not use any metatags or other “hidden text” utilizing “Lumikasa” or “PT PASIFIK KREASI INDONESIA” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Lumikasa without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Services and products, including, without limitation, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, constitute the service mark, trademark or trade dress of Lumikasa and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product and service names and company names or logos mentioned on the Services or products are the property of their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the permission of the applicable trademark holder. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by LUMIKASA.
You are granted a limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable right to create a text hyperlink to the Services for non-commercial purposes, provided that such link does not portray Lumikasa or any of our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner, and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use a Lumikasa logo or other proprietary graphic of Lumikasa to link to the Services without our prior written permission. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Lumikasa trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found on the Services or products, the content of any text or the layout or design of any page, or form contained on a page, on the Services without our prior written consent.
Lumikasa makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party websites accessible by hyperlink from the Services or of websites linking to the Services. Such sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. We provide these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our affiliation, endorsement or adoption of any site or any information contained therein. When you leave the Services, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data-gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Services.
7. User Conduct
You agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct, while accessing or using the Services or any third-party platforms where we have an official presence (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube). You agree that you will abide by these Terms and will not:
- Transmit any information, data, text, images, files, links or software through the Services, except as authorized by us;
- Use or attempt to use another member’s account without authorization from such member and Lumikasa;
- Use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner;
- Introduce to the Services any viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful codes;
- Obtain unauthorized access to any computer system, including, without limitation, access to any API that may be provided by Lumikasa or PT PASIFIK KREASI INDONESIA in a manner not authorized by us;
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access any feature or area of the Services you are not authorized to access;
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation;
- Impersonate any other person, including, but not limited to, a registered member of the Services or an employee of Lumikasa;
- Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights, of any person or entity;
- Conduct fraudulent activities;
- Develop any third-party applications that interact with User Content or the Services without our prior written consent;
- Collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Services for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial email;
- Abuse the “Invite a Friend” feature in any way, including, but not limited to, inviting yourself multiple times under different aliases and/or different email addresses;
- Abuse special discounts, awards or incentives offered by Lumikasa (unless otherwise specified, only one offer is valid per person, with a maximum of two per household);
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, script, browser extension, offline reader or other automated means or interface not authorized by us to access the Services, extract data or otherwise interfere with or modify the rendering of Service pages or functionality;
- Use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
8. User Content
The Services may include interactive features and areas that allow users to create, post, share or store content, including, but not limited to, text, photos, videos, graphics, code, items or other materials (collectively, “User Content”). In the event that you decide to share your User Content with others through the Services or third-party platforms, you understand that this User Content will be viewable by others in accordance with the privacy settings you establish. You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and for your use of any interactive features and areas of the Services.
By using the interactive features and areas of the Services or any third-party platforms on which we have an official presence, you further agree not to create, post, share or store any of the following:
- User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- User Content that contains or depicts any statements, remarks or claims that do not reflect your honest views and experiences;
- User Content that impersonates, or misrepresents your affiliation with, any person or entity;
- User Content that references or depicts Lumikasa or our products or services but fails to disclose a material connection to us, if you have one (for example, if you are an Lumikasa employee or paid blogger);
- User Content that contains any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- User Content that contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent;
- User Content that contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content; or
- User Content that, in our sole judgment, is objectionable, that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or that may expose us or others to any harm or liability of any type.
We are not responsible or liable for any User Content. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor User Content, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit User Content posted or stored on the Services at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Services at your sole cost and expense.
By uploading, posting or submitting User Content to Lumikasa through the Services or through our pages or feeds on third-party platforms, you represent and warrant that (a) such User Content is non confidential; (b) you own and control all of the rights to the User Content or you otherwise have all necessary rights to post such User Content; (c) you authorize Lumikasa to use such User Content for the purposes described in these Terms; (d) the User Content is accurate and not misleading or harmful in any manner; and (e) the User Content, and your use and posting thereof, does not and will not violate these Terms or any applicable law, rule, regulation or third-party right.
Separate and apart from User Content, you can submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials and other information about Lumikasa, the Services and our products and services (collectively, “Feedback”) to us. Feedback is non confidential and shall become the sole property of Lumikasa. Lumikasa shall own exclusive rights, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, in and to such Feedback and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Lumikasa and our respective officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, contractors, vendors, manufacturers, distributors and representatives (collectively, the “Lumikasa Parties”) from and against all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to (a) your use or misuse of the Services or Materials; (b) your purchase or use of any products or services in a manner that is illegal or tortious or that violates the rights of another or constitutes a misuse of the products or services; (c) any User Content or Feedback you provided; (d) your breach of these Terms; or (e) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Lumikasa reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms and your use of the Services, products or services you purchase from us. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and Lumikasa.
THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” AND “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE FREE OF ERRORS; (B) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (C) THE SERVICES OR OUR SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LUMIKASA PROVIDES NO WARRANTY FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES YOU PURCHASE FROM US. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE SOLD BY LUMIKASA "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND WE DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. MANUFACTURERS OF PRODUCTS SOLD BY LUMIKASA MAY PROVIDE THEIR OWN WARRANTIES AND YOU AGREE THAT YOUR REMEDY FOR ANY DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE AND USE WILL BE BASED SOLELY ON THE WARRANTIES, IF ANY, PROVIDED BY THOSE MANUFACTURERS. IN THE EVENT THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCT DOES NOT PROVIDE A WARRANTY, YOU, AS THE BUYER, BEAR THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF SUCH PRODUCT, AND YOU, NOT LUMIKASA, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY NECESSARY REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL LUMIKASA OR PT PASIFIK KREASI INDONESIA PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF USE, OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED FROM US (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY LUMIKASA, OR FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES OR EMAILS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO LUMIKASA’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SYSTEMS), REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SIMPLE NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (EVEN IF THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE).
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF LUMIKASA OR THE LUMIKASA PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THESE TERMS, THE ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED FROM US EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO LUMIKASA IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY OR, IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID, RP 1,000,000.00.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We reserve the right to change any and all Materials and to modify, suspend or stop providing access to the Services (or any features or functionality of the Services) at any time, without notice and without obligation or liability to you. You acknowledge that temporary interruptions in the availability of the Services may occur from time to time as normal events. Under no circumstances will LUMIKASA or our suppliers be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability.
We reserve the right to terminate your right to access and use the Services, at any time and for any or no reason, and you acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability or obligation to you in such event..
If any term, clause or provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, then that term, clause or provision will be severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining part of that term, clause or provision, or any other term, clause or provision of these Terms.
Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Lumikasa with respect to the services and any products and services you purchase from us and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and Lumikasa with respect to the same. Lumikasa’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section headings contained in these Terms are included for convenience only and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms contained herein. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted under these Terms, may not be transferred or assigned by you without the prior written consent of Lumikasa. Except as otherwise provided herein, these Terms are intended solely for the benefit of the parties and are not intended to confer third-party beneficiary rights on any other person or entity.